Friday, March 30, 2012

People notice already?

So I'm only down 24 lbs so far. No idea how many inches from going to the gym. However, I've had three people that I don't see very often til me that they can already see that I've lost weight. Even my husband said he can see that my face is thinner. Really?? I can't see ANY difference. No looser clothes, no different feeling. But hey, it made me feel good when they said it, and it just makes me want to keep going even more. :)


On another note, I am up to 3 mph on the treadmill for 35 min. at a time. I need to hold the handrail when I go at that speed, but I am ok with it. If I go another 5 minutes (Which I am planning to start Monday!) I will walk 2 miles in 40 min! :) Yay! A lot of people are probably like, big deal, I run 2 miles in 10 minutes, but hey, whatever. It is an accomplishment for me. And maybe one day I too, will be able to run 2 miles. Who knows? But I am going to keep pushing myself harder and I am in this for life. Literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment